PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) - Our client, is a subsidiary of an African organization involved in manufacturing and providing a wide variety of products in the agriculture and home care industry. Our client’s major focus is the production of personal care, home care, hygiene, and healthcare products.
Reference Number: 130-PEO00862
Department: People & Change Nigeria
Roles & Responsibilities
- Coordinates the establishment/development of strategic priorities, yearly objectives and yearly budgets for our client and its subsidiaries.
- Assesses the company's overall performance against both the annual budget (in line with the levers of control) and the company's approved 5-year Plan.
- Develops tools and systems to provide critical financial and operational information to the Group MD and provides actionable recommendations on both strategy and operations.
- Carries out periodic Macro-Economic Analysis to help review the company's strategic assumptions and advise on redress measures where necessary
- Collates the financial business plans and forecasts of the subsidiaries, and presents same to management as necessary
- Promotes adherence to approved guidelines and policies across all subsidiaries
- Oversees Financial and Risk Management activities and processes across our client’s subsidiaries
- Ensures the right mechanisms are in place across the organisation, to ensure all Suppliers obligations are paid when due
- Coordinates the Cash Flow Planning Process for all subsidiaries. Identifies possible funding gaps and advises on funding sources.
- Supports the company’s credit policy by ensuring the controls in place are adequate, and infractions are reported promptly
- Ensures efficient use of financial resources, leading to a shorter cash conversion cycle and high productivity
- Coordinates the timely execution of financial reporting processes for both the organisation and its holding companies
- Ensures full compliance with all tax regimes and reporting requirements in all locations within which our client and its subsidiaries operates. Ensures remittances are made on time and returns are filed within the stipulated time frames
- Minimum of a BSc in Accounting, Economics, Finance, or related disciplines
- Must be a Chartered Accountant (ACCA or ACA).
- An MBA or equivalent postgraduate management degree is an added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience, with at least 4 years’ experience in a leadership position
- Work experience in FMCG, Manufacturing or Trading organizations is required
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/547222 to apply for this job .