SABMiller is in drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high-quality natural ingredients.
- An exciting career opportunity exists for a result driven Brand Manager, High End in our Marketing function reporting to the High-End Marketing Manager, West Africa.
- The successful incumbent will be responsible for developing and executing global brand plans that contribute to the delivery of business goals.
Amongst other duties, the job holder will;
- Analyse data for insights & articulates brand issues and opportunities.
- Articulate goals & objectives consistent with the role of the brand.
- Implements winning activity plans which deliver brand strategy and objectives & in line with the creative platform.
- Deliver, measure and evaluate activities which win in the market to optimize performance and marketing spend effectiveness.
- Develop, manage and execute premium event executions aligned to global properties.
- Develop, manage and execute key activities on social media platforms, earned media concepts and tactical campaigns.
- Project management to deliver activation on time & on budget
- Manage the global sourcing and timely delivery of all marketing materials required for the annual integrated brand channel plan.
- Clear communication of activities & execution standards to channel & sales
- Conduct brand performance analysis
- Understanding of profit pools & value chain to recognize value drivers.
- Manage internal and external stakeholders and drive excitement for the brand and its activities.
- Manage global stakeholders to develop local strategies and execute global properties, also
- Support the development of the brand strategy based on agreed global priorities and align the relevant stakeholders on the strategy.
- Lead the development and execution of 360 integrated activities leveraging the agreed strategy and core creative idea.
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Communication or related field
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- High-End brand experience preferably
- Key competencies and attributes:
- Experienced in digital marketing and experiential events
- Passionate, self-starter
- Good written and verbal communication
- Action and results oriented
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/547130 to apply for this job .