Meristem Securities Limited is a leading capital market conglomerate offering investment management and financial advisory services to our clients, we are recruiting to fill the following vacant roles in our company.
- To interpret and ensure implementation of the group strategy
- To coordinate strategic implementation across the group
- To advise on strategic issues and strategy direction/redirection
- Provide comprehensive periodic reports to top management on strategy implementation
- Track industry trends, sociopolitical and economic events and global happenings and report their impact on the strategic plans of the organization
- Partnering with Business unit/Subsidiary heads to identify and prioritize business development and growth opportunities
- Internal data collection and processing
- Survey and analysis
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly performance reporting
- A good university degree - preferably in social sciences, finance or accounting
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience preferably in a similar role
- Professional qualification – ACA/ACCA/MSC/MBA
- Analytical skill
- Critical thinking skills.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/546873 to apply for this job .