WFO Roedl & Partner is a brand under which WFO Roedl & Partner LP (Chartered Accountants), WFO Roedl & Partner Advisors Limited and WFO Roedl & Partner Corporate Services Limited serve clients’ business needs. Though separate and independent legal entities, the three firms work together to provide accounting, business advisory and legal services to ambitious owner-managed businesses, large corporations and not-for-profit organizations. With the mission to be a leading provider of quality Audit, Tax, Legal and Advisory services through high-level expertise and exceptional client service, our professionals commit their skills and common ethic of innovative thinking to deliver value for our clients.
- We are looking for a focused, efficient, result-oriented and resilient individual with a strong interpersonal relationship skill that can enhance the Facility Manager’s effectiveness through high-end administrative and customer service support.
- The individual’s core responsibility is to serve as the Facility Manager’s assistant in ensuring comprehensive management of the front office and efficient general management of the office premises.
- Report and convey guests of the Company to advised employees/destinations.
- Provide refreshments for employees (training, workshops, etc.) and guests.
- Set up rooms (huddle room/ conference room) for advised activities.
- Register all visitors and attend to inquiries from walk-in’s, telephone calls, etc.
- Liaison officer between staff , guests and security.
- Manage the Firm’s phone lines, receive calls,dispatch calls to responsible employees.
- Coordinate transport, travel and accomodation arrangements.
- Manage petty cash and breakfast budget including requests and accurate documentation for weekly retirements
- On a daily basis, inspect and maintain office premises (interior and exterior), ensure satisfactory clean up of premises by office assistants, register-report and ensure repairs, replacements (light bulb replacements,minor repairs)
- Monitor utilities (diesel, PHCN meter readings), tv subscriptions, front office telephone subscription and call credit and ensure replenishment prior to expiry of supplies.
- Liaise with vendors and coordinate maintenance work (plumbing, appliance maintenance, electrical and other services, renovations, fumigations, professional cleaning,etc.) as needed
- A minimum of OND in business administration or secretarial administration.
- Minimum of 0-2 years’ work experience in a similar administrative role or customer service role.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Package.
- Competencies and Skills:
- Must present a good corporate image in appearance and diction.
- Good communication skills (good writing skills) and record keeping skills with uncompromising attention to details.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Must be able to work pro-actively and under own initiative
- Must be able to apply tact and diplomacy for good customer service delivery and management.
- Only short-listed candidates who meet the vacancy requirements will be contacted.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/546600 to apply for this job .