Multiskills Nigeria Limited is a leading Technology Solution Company in Nigeria, founded over a decade ago. We have continually adopted flexible IT solutions to help our clients operate more efficiently and produce better results.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for identifying, attracting and managing talents
- He will also be responsible for structuring, monitoring and implementing talent management frameworks, designing and implementing learning and development plans and will endorse best recruitment practice and channels to be used in the process of selection.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management or any related Social Science course.
- Certification in human resources. CIPM is possible but not essential
- 2-4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Preferably male candidate as the candidate would be required to travel with little or no notice
- Knowledge of Information Technology (IT) is an added advantage
- Must have worked in a corporate and structured environment
- Good leadership skills
- Good problem solving and reasoning skills
- Good interpersonal and relational skills
- Recruitment and Development Skills
- Excellent Multi-tasking skills and organizational skills
- Excellent analytical and communication Skills
- Good Team Spirit and Project Management Skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Good people Management and relationship skills
- Attentive to details, exhibits initiative, responsibility and flexibility.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/546498 to apply for this job .