Sunnet Systems and Datacom Services Limited is an Information and Communications Technology company established to deliver world-class information technology infrastructure, solution design and implementation, first class systems support and service delivery level that is constantly raised to exceed customers' expectation and satisfaction.
- We are seeking a detail-oriented, thorough, and organized procurement officer to assist purchases and develop new contracts.
- In this position, you will play a key role in procuring high-quality and cost-efficient supplies for our organization.
- You will follow procurement procedures, maintain an updated list of inventory and incoming purchases and supplies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Estimating and establishing cost parameters and budgets for purchases
- Maintain accurate records of purchases and pricing
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers
- Making professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options
- Develops plans for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality
- Create and maintain an inventory of all incoming and current supplies
- Maintain and update the list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development
- Working with team members and Procurement Manager to complete duties as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or related field preferred
- Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy, and systems
- Two (2) years previous experience as a procurement officer
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/546328 to apply for this job .