Action Against Hunger works to save lives by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable communities, through nutrition, food security, water and sanitation, health and advocacy.
You'll Contribute to Ending World Hunger By
- Implementing the Human Resources policies and procedures of the Nigeria country office to ensure optimum Human Resources performance and provide high-quality Human Resources support to staff and programs in Yobe State.
Key Activities in your Role Will Include:
- Implementation and enforcement the HR policy (staff regulations).
- Implement pay and other benefits policies, support recruitment and contracts management.
- Lead the implementation of Action Against Hunger performance management system at field level
- Support to HR staff and other state Human Resources issues.
- Supervision & Team Management.
- Reporting and Staff management.
Does this Description Fit You
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in HR Management, or social sciences, or related discipline.Post Graduate qualification in Human Resource Management will be an added asset.
- You have at least 3- years of professional experience across all HR disciplines, including employment, benefits, compensation, employee relations, training and development, workers compensation and conflict resolution.
- You have at least 1 year of experience as an HR manager/officer within a humanitarian field programme.
- You have experience of managing the HOMERE software system.
- You have Previously worked in Nigeria or Africa
- You have an exceptional organization, time management, and attention to detail.
- You have very good communication & training skills.
- You are able to work in a stressful environment, taking initiative & prioritizing multiple tasks with minimal supervision.
- You have Knowledge of MS Office Suite (high proficiency in Excel); comfortable working with computers with minimal IT support.
- You have Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented.
- You have a genuine interest in & commitment to the humanitarian principles of Action Against Hunger.
- You think strategically defining and communicating goals, also being genuinely committed to helping others to achieve the organizational objectives.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work both independently & as a member of a team
- You have proven ability to model core Human Resources values of confidentiality, fairness, and discretion.
Action Against Hunger values its employees and offers a comprehensive remuneration and benefits package. These include but are not limited to:
- Health Insurance
- R&R Breaks
- Paid annual leave (vacation)
- Training opportunities
- Child allowance.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/546222 to apply for this job .