Protégé Management is a premier boutique Human Resource Consulting and Executive Search organisation that offer both local and international companies bespoke human resource consulting products and services across diverse sectors.
Protege Management is recruiting for a competitive value providers and result oriented individuals on behalf of its firm client to fill this strategic role
Job Field: Finance and Accounts
- The Financial Product Analyst will be responsible to research the target market segments and liaise with product managers for the purpose of ensuring that the products of the business offers value to each demographic.
- Responsible for the development and delivery of tangible consumer benefits through the product or service of the business.
- Responsible for measuring and monitoring the product or service’s performance as well as presenting product related consumer, market, and competitive intelligence to the Senior Product Analyst.
- Responsible for the development and proposal of overall product strategies, innovation, presentation of marketplace outcome projections, as well as product culture development.
- Contribute to the work environment of the Product Management team, which drives the product’s performance.
- Ensures that there is a good flow of communication between the Product Management and Product Marketing teams, as well as a clear communication of the overall strategy to these teams.
- Responsible for formulating ways in which to package and market products in such a way that they become differentiated, compelling, easy to sell, and easy to buy.
- Identifies and manages the on-going rationalisation of the business’s products in order to ensure that there is an efficiency and effectiveness in product management.
- Respond in a timely manner to all requests and enquiries for product information or changes.
- Undertakes financial modeling on the products or services of the business as well as of the target markets in order to bring about an understanding of the relations between the product and the target market.
- Produce reports and makes recommendations to the Product to be used as guidance in decision making pertinent to the business’s new as well as existent products.
- Monitor the market, competitor activities, as well as any price movements and make recommendations that will be used in key decision making.
- Liaise with other departments such as the IT department in the business in order to enhance and increase the efficiency of effecting price changes in accordance to market shifts.
- Drive consumer intelligence through the development of external and internal data sources that improve the business’s understanding of the product’s market, competitor activities, and consumer activities..
- Develop or adopts research tools, sources, and methods that further support and contribute to the business’s product marketing management intelligence.
- Ensures compliance with relevant legislation, regulations, and ethics.
- Performs other roles as designated by the Management.
- A minimum of 7 years progressive experience in Product Analytics/Financial Analytics and experience in Product/Financial Performance Management.
- B.Sc in Economics, Business Management or other Management Science courses.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- Excellent numeracy savvy.
- Great creative, visionary, and critical thinking skills.
- Strong Analytical, communication & strategic thinking skills.
- Strong organisation and follow up skills.
An attractive package comprising a fixed and performance productivity pay.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/546186 to apply for this job .