Lorache Group - Our client a conglomerate media company is in search of a young, vibrant and creative candidate who's aligned with the ever-evolving nature of the communication mix required to reach our target audience, to fill the position above.
- Perhaps, a marketing executive that's willing to learn will be appropriate, or an experienced assistant manager who’s flexible and motivated to contribute his/her quota will also suit our requirements.
- Social media marketing; competitor analysis, idea generation and creative thinking
- Implementing the market data analysis in the DML template and update the target audience
- Digital marketing - Mobile marketing, competitors’ website monitoring and analytics
- Update databases and using the existing data capturing process embedded in the customer relationship management
- Help with marketing plans, press advertising, direct marketing and campaigns
- Arrange the effective distribution of marketing materials
- Work closely with in-house or external creative agencies to design marketing materials such as brochures and adverts
- Implement full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communications
- Monitoring ongoing campaign spends against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur.
- Producing an accurate summary of total spend at the end of a marketing campaign.
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
- Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with particular reference to pricing, presentation and promotion.
- HND/BSc in Marketing, Mass Communication or any other related field.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/546171 to apply for this job .