Protégé Management is a premier boutique Human Resource Consulting and Executive Search organization that offers both local and international companies bespoke human resource consulting products and services across diverse sectors. Protege Management is recruiting for competitive value providers and result in oriented individuals on behalf of its firm client to fill the strategic position above.
- The Broker Admin will provide administrative support to multiple assigned “best-in-class’ in financial and equipment brokerage.
- Additionally, he/she will also perform a range of administrative tasks such as scheduling meetings, filing for expense reimbursement, and handle calls and emails to the office.
- Prepare correspondence, documents, Request For Proposals, reports, account invoices, etc. with direction from brokers and/or knowledge of company policies and procedures.
- Perform general administrative duties such as answering phones, filing, processing mail, scheduling couriers’ deliveries, scheduling meetings and making travel arrangements to further support and leverage the sales process.
- Work closely with assigned brokers to leverage their time and productivity.
- Prepare and submit track and process brokers’ expense reports.
- Provide high-level support and leverage to multiple assigned leasing professionals, often handling a large number of details relating to complex leasing transactions.
- Create and edit presentations for prospect/client meetings.
- Update and maintain databases to track prospects, clients and deal information.
- Bachelor degree in Management Sciences courses.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as administrative assistant.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills and attention to detail.
- Strong proofreading and editing abilities.
- Thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and database software.
- An attractive package comprising a fixed and performance productivity pay.
- We don't cover expenses for attending our interviews.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/546168 to apply for this job .