Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client is one of Nigeria’s leading Oil and Gas Company. Due to internal expansion and restructuring, they are looking to hire suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- The programmer shall create secure and functional code.
- He/she may have to provide quality coding solutions both for simple applications and complex information or operating systems.
- The goal is to design and build superior and innovative software by writing clean and flawless code.
- Collaborate with business analysts and developers to produce software designs
- Formulate program specifications and basic prototypes.
- Transform software designs and specifications into high functioning code in the appropriate language.
- Integrate individual software solutions to higher level system.
- Use web-based tools to create advanced SaaS when applicable.
- Test code periodically to ensure it produces the desirable results and perform debugging when necessary.
- Perform upgrades to make software and systems more secure and efficient.
- Collaborate with technical writers to create documentation for user support.
- Education: A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or relevant discipline.
- Experience: Minimum of years’ work experience.
- Proven experience as a programmer or relevant role
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Ability to program in languages such as C++, Java (J2EE), XML, Python etc
- Excellent knowledge with relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies
- Detail-oriented and excellent concentration ability
- An analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Demonstrable ability to discover and fix errors in code
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545987 to apply for this job .