The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer, and Steel sector of the economy.
- Assist with planning and implementing plant improvement and expansion
- Prepare a report, analyze and make a recommendation for improving plant operations and solving maintenance-related problems
- Contribute to the development of maintenance policies, strategies, plans and programs
- Establish and maintain a computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) for tracking words orders, spare parts and maintenance history of plant equipment.
- Implement approved preventive and predictive maintenance plans and programs to ensure the availability, reliability, and efficiency of equipment.
- Plan and coordinate production engineering processes on daily basis to produce high quality products and reduce wastage.
- Applying proper supervisory skills team management in achieving all deliverable
- Provide training and guidance to team members to accomplish productions goals.
- Relevant Manufacturing/Engineering degree is preferred, or HND
- 5+ years experience in maintenance management role
- Strong knowledge of engineering concepts, including electrical, hydraulic and mechanical systems
- Ability to interpret blueprints, specifications, and schematics
- Extensive plant level experience with significant proven man management experience
- Completed a fully indentured apprenticeship with a mechanical/ electrical/ electronic discipline.
- Understanding of Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP), lean manufacturing
- Experience of managing profit and Loss (P&L) responsibilities for maintenance
- Understanding of manufacturing and procurement/supply chain
- Environmental/Industrial analysis.
- Experienced in equipment repair and maintenance
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and follow up skills
- Effective interpersonal and written communication skills
- Excellent leadership and man management skills
- Electric, plumbing, management, maintenance, welding, carpentry skills.
- Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV's and cover letter (with the relevant position included in the subject line of your email).
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545978 to apply for this job .