The Dangote Group is one of Nigeria's most diversified manufacturing conglomerates. The Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
- Install, maintain and repair a variety of electrical and mechanical equipment
- Perform regular and preventative maintenance on installed electric and mechanical equipment
- Troubleshoot complex problems associated with electrical and mechanical machinery by following precedential steps and corrective actions
- Train others to install, use, or maintain electrical and mechanical systems
- Install electric parts and hardware using appropriate tools equipment such as soldering irons Align and fit assemblies using hand and power tools
- Fabricate replacements (temporarily where possible) for unavailable parts until they can be procured from the vendor
- Diagnose issues with complex control systems and employ tactics to resolve them selectively
- Execute functions requiring a thorough knowledge of electrical/electronic and mechanical
- Degree, NABTEB Electrical Mechanical certification or equivalent from an approved institution
- 3 years previous experience in a maintenances technician role
- Planning and Organizing skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Experience and ability to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- A thorough knowledge of electrical/electronic components and equipment including the use of special instruments for diagnostic purposes
- Knowledge and experience regarding industry HSE standards.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and Cover Letter (with the relevant position included in the subject line of your email).
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545977 to apply for this job .