Consultant Collaborative Partnership is a multidisciplinary firm of Architects and Engineering Consultants and Project Managers.
- Prepares engineering documents by developing construction specifications, plans, and schedules.
- Confirms adherence to construction specifications and safety standards by monitoring project progress; inspecting construction site; verifying calculations and placements.
- Fulfills project requirements by training and guiding operators.
- Maintains operations by enforcing project and operational policies and procedures.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Do you hold a degree in Civil/Structural Engineering -2: 1-grade minimum from a reputable university.
- Are you a self-starter with a can-do attitude?
- Are you hardworking, innovative, reliable and willing to build a career in the Professional Consulting Services?
- If you have answered Yes to the questions above and can proficiently use AutoCAD and Revit.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545976 to apply for this job .