LandLord Hero - We are a Real Estate consultancy firm that specializes in assisting property owners in solving all facets of their Real Estate hitches. We are also adept at finding suitable homes for clients. Our services include Corporate Real Estate Services, Facility Management, Property and Project Management, as well as Residential/Commercial Estate Management. The core objective of our business is to help property owners find suitable tenants or buyers seamlessly
- In order to push our continued level of success, we require the services of Landlords Activation Officers to join our young and dynamic team.
- We are looking for Landlords activation officers. The successful candidate will play a key role in co-opting property owners to use the Tolet platform
- “Getting properties” using various sourcing methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc) to increase the volume of property owners ;
- Providing first level support to these property owners in cases where they have any problems in letting or selling their properties;
- Evaluate customers needs and build productive long-lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and generates or follow sales leads
- Attend a meeting, sales events, and training to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory.
- Proven working experience as an Estate Surveyor or related field
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Excel
- Highly motivated and the target is driven with a proven track record in Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritising, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Curious, a keen problem solver with a desire to take ownership to resolve issues.
- Ability to manage expectations and build a strong rapport with homeowners.
- Ability to challenge ideas, ask the question, provide ideas, Innovative and ability to expand given instructions
- A strong team player who forms positive relationships with both colleagues and customers.
- Ability to be adaptable and work outside of a set process where required, able to use your initiative and judgment to best handle the request.
- Disciplined, organized, thorough individual who demonstrates proactivity and responsibility.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545971 to apply for this job .