CMB Building, Maintenance & Investment Co. Limited (CMB), established in 2002, operates as an all-inclusive Real estate development organization. The company's objective is to revolutionize the real estate industry to the point where participation is feasible across all classes of income.
- Responsible for obtaining current market survey data for accurate analysis of proposed projects.
- Pro-actively hunt for target organizations and establish communications with those businesses that can benefit from our Company’s services.
- Responsible for providing current and accurate fact for other use such as marketing of approved projects.
- Responsible for recommending to management for approval, viable projects after due diligence, feasibility and financial analysis have been completed.
- Ensure availability of current market information for accurate analysis of proposed projects.
- Implementation of business development strategies.
- Ensure continuous Business Process Improvement.
- Advise the company on strategic directions and decisions vis-a-vis developments in the local environment and global marketplace.
- Recommend alternative technologies relevant to the Operations of the company.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required by the Managing Director.
Experience & Training
- First degree preferably in Social / Management sciences or any other relevant degree.
- Fluent in English.
- Proficient in Microsoft office tools
- Experience in Real Estate Industry is an added advantage
- MBA /membership of relevant professional bodies will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 4 - 7 years hands-on experience.
Open plan office.
May have to travel out of station
May be required to work extra hours.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545970 to apply for this job .