Smile delivers affordable, high quality and easy to use broadband access and communication services to customers across Africa. Founded in 2007, Smile is at the forefront of harnessing technologies to create innovative solutions that enable the cost-effective deployment of advanced communication services to everyone in Africa. In 2012, Smile was proud to announce the introduction of the first 4G LTE broadband service in Africa. Smile’s superfast, high-quality and reliable access to the internet is changing the way African people are connecting to the world, at speeds never experienced before.
- The candidate will be responsible for driving execution of trade marketing and brand quarterly and implementation of winning at shelf branding and ensure product merchandising.
- Candidate will also implement competitive market storm and brand exposure activation in key markets and other consumer/shopper clusters such as Trade fair, Traditional Festivals, Religious & Society Event, and Exhibition.
- Take consumer insights and translate them into actionable, consumer-driven activation solutions.
- Project Management/Execution & Post Analysis
- Lead flawless execution of full-year Activation programs
- Manage timelines, creative development, approvals, cross-functional communication/alignment, sampling and merchandising
- Strategically drive and lead program development and execution for all drive periods including activation behind innovation
- Support Manager & Director on all planning deliverables and meetings as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution, major in Marketing, or a related field
- 3+ years of consumer marketing experience, either in-house or within an Advertising Promotions agency
- 1 year of experience making verbal presentations to members of Marketing Leadership
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545966 to apply for this job .