Quest Oil and Engineering Services Limited – We are on a Quest to build a thriving business in the Oil and Engineering Industry. Quest Oil and Engineering Services Limited is a value-driven company offering full-service in oil and gas, as well as engineering service. We offer engineering, design, procurement, steel and fabrication services as well as provide customized integrated services specific to clients, to include cost-effective delivery.
- Mechanical maintenance/ service technicians specialised in working on power control system that are both electrical and mechanical in composition.
- The role involves performing preventative and regular maintenance on electro-mechanical generators and experienced in handling moderate and complex repair work.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining, troubleshooting & repairs of generators.
- Perform regular and preventative maintenance on Installed generators.
- Diagnose issues with complex control systems and employ tactics to resolve them effectively
- Project supervision and leadership of the shift maintenance team.
- Troubleshoot complex problems associated with generators by following precedential steps and corrective actions.
- Qualification BSc/HND/OND, At least 3 years of practical experience in operations, maintenance and Servicing/ Repairs of low to medium capacity generators.
- Job Field: Engineering / Technical
- Specialization: Mechanical/ Electrical Engineer.
- Ability to read & analyze technical data, designs or specifications with particular reference to mechanical systems/installations.
- Understanding of occupational safety standards.
- Good understanding of local and international standards and specifications of mechanical systems.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545962 to apply for this job .