Swift Networks Limited is a facilities-based telecommunications services provider. The company was founded in 2002, since inception, Swift Networks has invested heavily in “next generation” networking technologies to build a multi-service network platform. Due to rapid expansion, we are looking for a qualified candidate to fill an Information Technology position, as we maintain our status as the leading broadband connectivity services provider in Nigeria.
- The Telecom Billing Application Support Specialist will be part of the IT team responsible for providing quality service via incident management, operations, and general business support as required.
- Develop an expertise of Information Technology and Telecommunication enterprise applications and business processes within the areas they support to assist user base with the application and problem resolution.
- Make recommendations on provisioning methods and other operational efficiencies that will aid in reducing expenses or increasing efficiency in the telecom billing and user support area.
- Researches support requests to help customers overcome problems. Interface with vendors as well as various internal employees to quickly resolve issues.
- Proactively identify areas of improvements, drive projects, build relationships and successfully implement changes from standard administrative actions to full-scale deployments.
- Ability to flag and escalate potential issues in a timely manner to avoid missing target resolution timelines or project milestones.
- Define and document business or functional requirements for ongoing system changes and enhancement. Identify business opportunities, develop and drive solutions for the opportunities.
- Monitors site performance, investigates alerts and escalates as appropriate. Participates in testing and scheduled releases as directed by other lead.
- University Degree in Science or Engineering with a minimum of 2:1 honors from a reputable university.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft SQL language and CRM an advantage.
- Demonstrate knowledge of telecommunications billing systems, terms, and auditing functions preferred. Relevant professional certifications will be an advantage.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills as well as analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously with an emphasis on quality while meeting assigned deadlines.
- Minimum of two years posts NYSC relevant work experience required.
- Uniquely, the work environment offers a first class condition with a very attractive remuneration package.
- Qualified and interested candidates should please attach their updated CV's while sending in their Applications.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545952 to apply for this job .