An esteemed Bank in Nigeria seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Define target architecture as an integral part of the IT strategy that supports the business needs.
- Lead and promote the benefits of a defined and well thought through architecture and practices in Information Technology and the business.
- Create business architecture models that reflect the Bank’s strategy and goals
- Periodic review of group-wide IT architecture design.
- Future proofing of IT architecture to meet future business objectives from a risk angle.
- Regularly review the target architecture to ensure it is consistent with business's changing needs and technology opportunities.
- Create and manage IT strategic objectives and multi-year plan
- Manage delivery of partner services
- Conduct research in trends to find ways to improve operations
- Assist in developing periodic management reports
- Interpersonal and leadership skills – collaboration and negotiation skills.
- Very strong communication skills – spoken, written, presentation and facilitation.
- Knowledge of banking and financial services for which the enterprise architecture is being developed.
- Knowledge of IT governance and operations
- Extensive experience with enterprise architecture best practices and goals
- Project and program management planning and organizational skills
- Knowledge of financial modeling as it pertains to IT investment
- Systems thinking - the ability to see how parts interact with the whole (big picture thinking) with comprehensive knowledge of hardware, software, application, and systems engineering.
- Time management and prioritization
- Customer service orientation
- Technical writing skills
- University Degree (BSc)
- TOGAF Certified
- Working experience in a bank is required.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545941 to apply for this job .