An esteemed Bank in Nigeria seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Coordinate self-assessment audit for correctness and completeness of Project
- documents and assigns team members to IT related Projects.
- Constantly review industry best practices for project management and adoption.
- Coordinate internal resources and third party/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques
- Perform risk management t minimize project risks
- Detailed project planning and control including:
- Developing and maintaining a detailed project plan.
- Managing project deliverables in line with the project plan.
- Recording and managing project issues and escalating where necessary.
- Managing project scope and change control and escalating issues where necessary.
- Monitoring project progress and performance.
- Providing status reports to the project sponsors and stakeholders.
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft office
- Presentation skills
- Team Building skills
- Leadership skills
- Research and analytical thinking
- Communication skills
- Business Analysis skills
- Bachelor of science degree in Computer science or Engineering
- PRINCE II/PMP certification.
- Working experience in a bank is required.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545940 to apply for this job .