A reputable company is looking to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- We are looking for a Public Relations (PR) Officer to organize and oversee PR activities and ensure effective communication with stakeholders, media and the public. As a PR Officer, you should be an organized and cool-tempered professional who is able to handle a crisis. We expect you to have a creative mind and excellent communication skills. If you are also confident in your public speaking and project management abilities, we’d like to meet you.
- Edit and update promotional material and publications (brochures, videos, social media posts etc.)
- Prepare and distribute press releases
- Organize PR events (open days, press conferences) and serve as the company’s spokesperson
- Seek opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising
- Address inquiries from the media and other parties
- Track media coverage and follow industry trends
- Prepare and submit PR reports
- Manage PR issues.
- Experience managing media relations (online, broadcast and print)
- Background in researching, writing and editing publications
- Proficient in MS Office and social media
- Familiarity with project management software and video/photo editing is a plus
- Strong communication ability (oral and written)
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Interested applicants should come with their CV’s profile to Willow wood Hotel, Orlu Road before Alvan Ikoku College of Education, Owerri, Imo State from 9 am on the 19th-22ndof March 2018.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545924 to apply for this job .