Trefoil Networks Limited is incorporated in Nigeria and the UK and Licensed by the NCC and the NBC.
With over 10 years of operations, we have provided across every state in Nigeria and most of West and Central Africa.
In-depth technological knowledge, groundbreaking innovations, National and International partnering agreements, enable us to provide affordable and simple solutions that are specific to different user needs and applications.
We enjoy working together in diverse environments as a passionate team, seeking new ideas to help clients and consumers around the world enjoy better health.
If you love to tackle difficult challenges and would like to make a difference, Trefoil is the place for you.
Please click the apply button to join our team.
- Identify training and development needs within an organization through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with business managers and human resources departments
- design and expand training and development programmes based on the needs of the organization and the individual
- work in a team to produce programmes that are satisfactory to all relevant parties in an organization, such as line managers, accountants and senior managers at board level
- consider the costs of planned programmes and keep within budgets as assessing the return on investment of any training or development programme is becoming increasingly important
- develop effective induction programmes
- conduct appraisals based on the staff training programmes
- devise individual learning plans
- produce training materials for in-house courses
- manage the delivery of training and development programmes and, in a more senior role, devise a training strategy for the organization
- monitor and review the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with managers
- ensure that statutory training requirements are met
- evaluate training and development programmes
- amend and revise programmes as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment
- helpline managers and trainers solve specific training problems, either on a one-to-one basis or in groups
- keep up to date with developments in training by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending relevant courses
- have an understanding of e-learning techniques, and where relevant, be involved in the creation and/or delivery of e-learning packages
- research new technologies and methodologies in workplace learning and present this research.
- General Managers
- Department/Unit heads
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545917 to apply for this job .