Trefoil Networks Limited is incorporated in Nigeria and the UK and Licensed by the NCC and the NBC. With over 10 years of operations, we have provided across every state in Nigeria and most of West and Central Africa.
- To implement surveys and installations for studio and video production equipment as may be demanded.
- Performs specialized duties in support of studio planning, installation, testing, and deployment of hardware (converter, decoder, encoder, cameras, set top box, desktop PC, servers, cabling etc) and applicable software (formats, algorithm, coding etc)
- Ensure that the studio and post-production facilities are always in full working order.
- Coordinate with technicians to perform installations and migrations of various technology solutions within the network.
- To carry out routine checkup/maintenance on customer sites as may be directed or required.
- To follow up on all support and maintenance agreements with different media clients.
- To oversee the workings of all studio and production equipment and systems
- Ensure that the studio and production facilities are always in full working order
- Operate any item of video equipment as necessary.
- Investigating new technologies around video and audio compression.
- Partnering with internal teams to troubleshoot problem streams.
- Providing company-wide, video-centric transcoding and processing support through RESTful web services.
- Coordinating and planning the installation, maintenance and operation of broadcast television equipment.
- Troubleshoot any technical problem found in the studio.
- Should be knowledgeable about the current trends in the industry
- Odd jobs:
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as may be assigned by Management.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545908 to apply for this job .