Trefoil Networks Limited is incorporated in Nigeria and the UK and Licensed by the NCC and the NBC. With over 10 years of operations, we have provided across every state in Nigeria and most of West and Central Africa.
- To design specification plans as per customer requirement and provide appropriate enterprise solutions for studio/video architecture.
- To oversee of all survey and installations for studio and video production equipment as may be demanded.
- Performs specialized duties in support of studio planning, installation, testing, and deployment of hardware (converter, decoder, encoder, cameras, set top box, desktop PC, servers, cabling etc) and applicable software (formats, algorithm, coding etc)
- Evaluate work and ensure compliance to all infrastructure standards and policies for various supplier proposed solutions.
- Ensure that the studio and post-production facilities are always in full working order.
- Coordinate with technicians to perform installations and migrations of various technology solutions within network.
- Develop architecture plans for video/sound/lighten services and prepare appropriate budgets and specifications for projects as liaise with business development unit.
- To carry out routine checkup/maintenance on customer sites as may be directed or required.
- To follow up on all support and maintenance agreements with different media clients.
- To oversee the workings of all studio and production equipment and systems
- Operate any item of video equipment as necessary.
- Investigating new technologies around video and audio compression.
- Partnering with internal teams to troubleshoot problem streams.
- Providing company-wide, video-centric transcoding and processing support through RESTful web services.
- Coordinating and planning the installation, maintenance and operation of broadcast television equipment.
- Supervise work performed on video and television studios to ensure the safety and proper operation of the equipment.
- Troubleshoot any technical problem found in the studio.
- Involved in Conditional Access, Set-top Box and Broadcast operations.
- Should be knowledgeable about the current trends in the industry
- Video Technical Training for other staffs and customers. Responsible for projects to be completed on time and within budget.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as may be assigned by Management.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA) required
- Experience and skill with client relationship management (client and stakeholders), negotiation and influencing skills,
- Implementation and support for all architectures using different streaming protocols (HLS, DASH, SmoothStreaming, RTSP, etc.), media codecs(H264, HEVC, AAC, AC3, DTS, etc.) and media containers(TS, MP4, CFF, etc.)
- CAS, SMS, EPG and content management.
- Extensive experience in Broadcasting, ICT and Technology service delivery.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545907 to apply for this job .