IHS Towers brings the power of mobile to millions, accelerating the digitalization of economies through the acquisition and construction of critical national infrastructure.
Our executives combine strong management skills with a proven track record in the industry and specialist market insight.
The strength of IHS comes from its people.
Our recruitment procedures are extremely rigorous. And once here, everyone goes through a bespoke, high-quality and constantly evolving training programme.
Dedicated and brilliant professionals throughout the emerging markets can enjoy careers at IHS Towers.
Click apply to see how we can take care of you, and why we'll take your career further, faster.
- Manage assigned tasks in the optimization of network services at all IHS installations (Network sites and office buildings) (Process)
- Provide support to all active vendors to ensure enhanced customer experience/ revenue assurance. (Customer)
- Interdepartmental collaboration - interface with other departments within Technology Group (Customer).
- Client/ Customer collaboration - interface with Network services departments within assigned customer portfolio. (Customer)
- Interface with Security team to research technologies for protecting on-site facilities.
- Develop medium - and short-range plans and directions for territorial uplift and network performance. (Process)
- Ensure strict adherence to IHS policies and procedures in all assigned tasks. (Process)
- Ensure IHS towers are operated and maintained to best industry practice. (Process)
- Manage 2nd level intervention on major/minor systems faults in the Region. (Process)
- Develop, implement and maintain an efficient knowledge transfer mechanism to regional operations team. (L&P)
- Produce and distribute weekly/monthly reports on all audited sites within IHS portfolio. (Process)
- Ensure continuous improvement of processes and procedures to foster efficiency and power systems optimization. (Process)
- Ensure optimization of resources in the unit. (Financials)
- Provide 2nd level intervention for regional field services engineers to perform at the highest level, especially in terms of delivery and meeting target deadlines. (L&P)
- Co-ordinate activities and monitor site performance. (Process)
- Identify training needs of field engineers. (L&P)
- Implement the departmental strategy within assigned region.
- Resolves subject matter regardless of the fault type. (Financials)
- Continuously research alternative sources of power, which are cost-effective and environmentally friendly. (Financials).
Education and Experience
- BSc in Electrical/Electronics, Mechanical Engineering or related courses from a reputable institution
- Project Management courses.
- Five (5) years’ experience in design, implementation and maintenance/management of power/cooling systems.
- Three (3) years in engineering administration in a telecommunication environment.
- Three (3) years’ supervisory experience in active O&M in a telecommunication environment.
- Three (3) years’ experience in Vendor Management - in a telecommunications environment.
- Operational systems and applications:
- MS Environment - Word/MS Excel
- Communication Skills (Oral & Written)
- Problem-solving abilities.
- Analytical skills
- Interpersonal skills
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545899 to apply for this job .