The Address Homes Limited is a leading real estate company engaged in the acquisition, development and management of luxurious contemporary homes across Nigeria.
The Address homes is set to change the face of Real Estate development in Nigeria by delivering homes that combine high class contemporary architectural design with high level finishes.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
You will help make an impact on people’s lives and change futures every day.
We are equally committed to bringing out your best and fostering a collaborative workplace built on trust and respect.
At Address Homes Limited, you will receive support from your team, be inspired by leaders, and have ownership over your career and life.
We empower our people to take charge of their potential.
As you discover your potential, your professional and personal future will become brighter every day.
So, what are you waiting for?
Hit the apply button immediately!!!
Responsibilities and duties will include, but not limited to:
- Following up on leads and close sales
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, and partner organizations;
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships;
- Managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers,
- Arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials;
- Maintaining and updating customer databases;
- Organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions, and exhibitions;
- Conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups;
- Contributing to. and developing marketing plans and strategies;
- Evaluating marketing campaigns;
- Monitoring competitor activity;
- Must have a first degree or equivalent in relevant discipline. knowledge of law though not compulsory will be an added advantage
- Previous working experience in similar job roles
- Candidate with marketing experience in the banking and other financial institutions are encouraged to apply.
- Minimum of (8)years’ hands-on experience
- Digital marketing experience will be added advantage.
Skills and Competency Requirements:
- Leadership and supervisory skills;
- Interpersonal and people management skills
- Reasoning ans Analytical skills;
- The ability to use initiative;
- The capacity to work under pressure;
- Creativity; Drive; Flexibility;
- Teamwork Team building and collaboration
- Influencing and negotiation skills - Deal structuring
- Excellent communication skills (Oral and written); Business awareness;
- IT and computer appreciation (Microsoft Office - Powerpoint, Word, Excel etc) digital and social media literacy.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545895 to apply for this job .