The Address Homes Limited is a leading real estate company engaged in the acquisition, development and management of properties across Nigeria. Our properties are highly diversified with respect to design and styles. From inception, we at The Address Homes have made it our policy to build the best homes at the most economical prices throughout Nigeria
Responsibilities and duties will include, but not limited to:
- Agreeing project objectives Representing the client’s or organization’s interests
- Full responsibility project management time delivery of projects
- Organizing the various professions working on multiple development projects
- Making sure that all the aims of the project are met
- Making sure the Address Homes known high-quality standards are met on all projects and every single home
- Monitoring sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained
- Must have first degree or equivalent in Civil Engineering; Building Technology/Engineering or another relevant discipline
- Previous working experience in a similar job roles
- Minimum of 15 years’ hand on experience.
- Possession of relevant professional qualification/certificate will be added advantage
Skills and Competency Requirement:
- Leadership and supervisory skills;
- Interpersonal and people management skills Teamwork - Team building and collaboration
- Organizational skills
- Analytical skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Numeracy skills Commercial awareness
- Communication skills
- Team working skills
- Ability to motivate people
- Management and leadership skills.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545894 to apply for this job .