The Rossland Group - Our client, a reputable Farm Establishment in Edo State, seeks to hire competent and well-rounded personnel to fill the position above.
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Obtains help by sounding alarms.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Controls traffic by directing drivers.
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Over 5 years of active Security and surveillance duties of residence and/or farm Establishments
- A degree in a related discipline will be an advantage.
- Ex-Military or Para-Military personnel are advised to apply
- Candidates applying should be willing to relocate or already resident in Edo State.
- Accommodation shall be provided for selected candidates.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV and other accompanying certificates with the position chosen as the subject matter. "Example: Department: Security Department; Position: Security Personnel".
- Due to the high volume of applications received, we kindly advise applicants to read the above information carefully and follow instructions
- Failure to follow instructions leads to automatic disqualification and only selected candidates will be contacted.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545885 to apply for this job .