Fadac Resources - Our client is a high performance driven firm that offers professional services in interior and exterior car maintenance package.
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
- Provide pricing and delivery information
- Perform customer verifications
- Set up new customer accounts
- Process orders, forms, applications and requests
- Organize workflow to meet customer timeframes
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Manage customers' accounts
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- Record details of inquiries, comments, and complaints
- Record details of actions taken
- Prepare and distribute customer activity reports
- Maintain customer databases
- Manage administration
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Follow up on customer interactions
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Must be a female applicant
- Minimum of OND in mass communication or any related field
- 2 - 3 years proven work experience as an Administrative/Customer service Officer or in a similar role
- Close proximity to the Island
- It requires six working days
- Knowledge of administrative /customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills - verbal and written
- Listening skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Data collection and ordering
- Customer service orientation
- Stress tolerance.
- Only candidates that fit the requirements will be contacted.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545884 to apply for this job .