Sanofi is a global healthcare leader focused on patients' needs, engaged in the research, development, manufacturing and marketing of therapeutic solutions focused on patients’ needs. Sanofi has core strengths in diabetes solutions, human vaccines, innovative drugs, consumer healthcare, emerging markets and Sanofi Genzyme.
- Manages a group of Representatives in order to meet the sales & customers objectives for an assigned geography. Can also manage Key customers. This job is a field sales job.
- To implement company sales and marketing strategies so that sales and market-share targets for assigned products are achieved.
- To enable this by leading, managing, motivating, coaching, supporting and developing a team of Medical Representatives within a defined geographical area.
- To develop and maintain a result-oriented culture within his team.
- Define the sales strategy for the promoted products within his perimeter
- Ensure the implementation of this strategy through the appropriate allocation of resources (Medical Representatives, Marketing, Medical, and other promotional or commercial means)
- Propose and ensure the optimal implementation of KPIs.
- Ensure the ROI and follow-up of the assigned areas of responsibility within the allocated budget.
- Achieve market-share targets for the assigned area.
- Effectively manage the territory by means of planning, territory analysis, and directing the team in terms of targeting and call coverage of customers.
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of the sales team and individual team members versus plan and other performance agreed objectives.
- Provide direction and ensure the optimal flow of communication among team members and other relevant functions.
- Report market conditions to marketing and sales management.
- Maintain relationships with key customers, opinion leaders, suppliers and other industry/government contacts relevant to the division.
- Implement and manage the sales quality standards (SOPs) and the use of the appropriate tools to achieve this.
- Ensure that the activities of the team at all times comply with relevant legislation, ethical standards and company policies and Values.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- The position requires a graduate with a Bachelor's degree preferably in Pharmacy; however, a degree in Chemistry or related courses is acceptable if the candidate has a proven track record of performance as a Sales Manager.
- Candidate must have not less than 3 years experience as a Sales Manager in a cognate industry.
- Candidate must have managed a sales of at least 5 Medical Representatives
The following skills are essential:
- Strategic Orientation
- Leadership Skills
- Financial Skills
- IS & HR Knowledge
- Communication & presentation skills
- Commercial skills
- Internal: Marketing, Medical & regulatory, other relevant departments.
- External: Medical practitioners, Pharmacists, Pharmaceutical and Regulatory bodies.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545876 to apply for this job .