GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Job Function: Sales
Business Segment: Oil & Gas Digital Solutions
Customer facing staff responsible for winning business.
- Develop, maintain good customer relationship within engineering, maintenance & operations team to achieve assigned OP (operating Plan)
- Identify, conduct and develop new pipeline of opportunities leveraging install base for retrofit, upgrade and after service business
- Explore and create sales opportunities in industry that with profitable growth while building short team and long-term growth pipeline
- Provide market technical requirements feedback to the product lines for NPI and product development
- Positioning BHGE Nexus DCS & Cyber security as the customer’s best resource for automation & control solution, machinery protection and information management
- Develop channel partner relationships using a Win/Win approach in managing the sales territory
- Engagement with BHGE OTR team to ensure flawless execution of projects
- Fully utilize external & internal resources to drive business growth and customer relationship promotion thru Enterprise-Selling solutions, and achieve cross segment synergy growth
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Engineering/or equivalent
- 5 + years' distributed control systems sales experience in power & OG Industry
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in the role’s location
- Desired Characteristics:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously
- Effective problem identification and solution skills
- Proven analytical and organizational ability
- Willing to take risk and challenge with strong passion to win
- Practical understanding of the control system market and what customers desire
- Ability and willingness to travel greater than 50% of the time across SSA
- Good control solution knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Customer centricity with result-oriented mindset
- Ability to develop relationship at all levels of customer organization
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545870 to apply for this job .