Our client is one of the largest car buying service in Nigeria with the goal of helping hundreds of customers to sell their cars with lots of inspection centres at strategic locations to make it easy for our dear customers to sell their cars.
We are currently recruiting “vehicle inspection officers” for our client for various locations in Lagos.
- Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
- Test vehicle for wear-and-tear damage.
- Prepares reports based on findings from the inspection.
- Provide accurate estimates (cost, time, effort) for a repair or maintenance job
- Advise company on the best offer for purchasing inspected vehicles
- Keeps equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles;
- Complies with state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
- Maintains vehicle appearance by cleaning, washing, and painting.
- Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs.
- Minimum of OND
- Proven experience as auto mechanic; at least one (1) year experience.
- Willingness to observe all safety precautions for protection against accidents, dangerous fluids, chemicals etc.
- Excellent physical condition
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical and electronic components of vehicles
- Working knowledge of vehicle diagnostic systems and methods.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545861 to apply for this job .