At Dream Mesh, we aspire to bring you amazing technological solutions that would power you and your business proficiently.
We at Dream Mesh Create and Innovate world-class business solutions tailored to drive your business to more profitability and improve productivity, also complementing efficiency.
The mobile app developer is passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps. She/he will collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications while working in a fast-paced environment.
Job Duties are but not limited to
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends.
- Research and gather specific requirements and solutions.
- Develop efficient mobile applications to meet quality standards.
- Updating and maintaining existing/already developed apps
- Researching and proffering technical solutions to the team.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- At least 2-3 years of software development experience
- 2-3 years of Android and/or iOS development
- Have published at least one original Android app to the Play Store or iOS app to the App Store
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with iOS frameworks
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545859 to apply for this job .