Etana Bookings PTY Limited is Africa's fastest growing Online and Onsite travel agency. With offices in over five African countries and in Australia, we aim to provide our customers with cheap and fair airfare, hotels, car rentals and bus rates. Built on an eternal passion to provide our customers with the best services, we combine innovation, technology and empathy to ensure we are not just booking tickets, but doing what is right for our Customers and Employees. We believe what we do is: More than Booking!
- We are looking for a high-performing and experienced Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative
- You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those plans to the upper management.
- Evaluate partnerships & determine actions to optimize sells
- Execute strategies and promotional activities with partners to enhance productivity and opportunities to manage flights and room availability and competitiveness of the ETANA website
- Identify state supply requirements in terms of product offerings and promotions to match with market demands
- Identify, qualify, contact, counsel and visit the important airlines, bus, car rentals hotel and accommodation suppliers to grow the portfolio of key destinations
- Manage listing processes for new suppliers and renewals with existing partners
- Manage all supplier data in distribution systems
- Improve team operation processes and manage supporting resources
- Train and inform partners on our technologies, tools and model
- Prepare presentations and materials
- Manage regular weekly and monthly supplier and internal reports
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Increase our customer base, and strengthen our visibility in the market through design of specific tailored products
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Present, forecast and exceed monthly, quarterly and yearly sales and revenue targets
- University Degree, preferably in Air Transport Management, Sales and Marketing or Business Administration
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets, tourism and airfare ticketing preferred
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Sound negotiating skills and ability to work with Senior people in Governments and other Organizations
- Fluent in English, and at least two other Languages (either Ibo, Yoruba and/or Hausa)
Possible Future Career Paths
- Regional Manager
Why Join Us?
- In the role, you will experience: Being a part of one of the best, funniest and fastest growing OTA in Africa
- You will be working in a fast-moving company where the sky is the limit. You will have the opportunity to engage in multiple social activities.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545856 to apply for this job .