Imagine Concepts Limited is Nigeria's leading multi-channel solutions provider of Mobile Interactive Communication Services. iConcepts applies its expertise in Mobile Messaging Technologies and its network of relationships with the Nigerian GSM operators, advertising and marketing agencies, media organizations and corporations in different industries to develop innovative marketing, entertainment, business and communication solutions.
- Coordinate and provide support for overall innovation strategy and product roadmap, including formulation, design, planning and implementation in close collaboration with the technical team and business units where applicable.
- Proactively scout for new innovative ideas and opportunities in mobile technology.
- Promote and incubate products contained in the roadmap to support the attainment of the business’ growth targets.
- Identify opportunities for new partnerships and lead proposal development efforts with mobile network operators in collaboration with the Business Development Unit where applicable.
- Develop partnerships and network with local innovators, youth organizations, NGOs, cultural and religious organizations, the private sector, local media and academia to build and provide a space to nurture and test new and innovative ideas and build capacity.
- Coordinate and support development and testing of innovative products to strengthen and improve efficiency and effectiveness of iConcepts service delivery. More specifically, provide technical support for deployment of data-driven products and services –including negotiations with mobile network companies and other service providers.
- Train iConcepts staff and other end users, where applicable on the use of products and processes.
- Document tested products and ensure effective sharing and generation of knowledge on mobile technology. innovations in the entire business.
- Support iConcepts efforts to showcase successful product innovations at mobile technology forums.
- Set up clear monitoring mechanisms for effectively launched products to ensure their continued performance throughout the product lifecycle.
- Coordinate and facilitate project approval, RFQ, Vendor selection and product management up until the commercial launch of services.
- Transforms user needs & functional designs/specifications into technical system designs.
- Designing and development of solutions, debugging, POC etc.
- Degree in Computer Science, Economics, Marketing or other relevant disciplines.
- Training or requisite experience in Product Development in the Telecommunications or Tech space.
- At least 2 years of experience with demonstrated results in Project/Program Management.
- Good to have a Product management or product marketing Certification.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Familiar with the concept of growth hacking.
- Hands on experience in product flow designing (Wireframing).
- Understanding of product APIs.
- Product briefing and presentation skills to the technical team.
- Demonstrated communication, presentation and relationship building skills.
- Proven capacity to work with collaborative teams across different locations and with different technical skills.
- Experience in budgeting and coordinating projects.
- Results oriented individual.
- Entrepreneur in spirit and ideology.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545855 to apply for this job .