Brookspharma Nigeria Limited is private indigenous pharmaceutical company. We aim to improve people’s quality of life with our products. To achieve this, we concentrate on the research and development of innovative drugs and novel therapeutic approaches. At the same time, we are constantly improving established products. Brookspharma Nigeria Limited is a company that specializes in the distribution of pharmaceutical and Healthcare products and Services.
- Upkeep to Purchase Order System including all necessary housekeeping, development of product lists and running the report as required.
- Training and assistance to users in the operation of the purchase order system for direct ordering, goods receipting, requisitioning and provisioning.
- Liaising and negotiating with suppliers as appropriate in sourcing goods and services, at all times complaint with the Financial Procedure Rules and Contract Standing Orders.
- Operation and monitoring of corporate contracts, ensuring the needs of the Company are being met and that suppliers receive constructive feedback on the level of performance.
- Provide prompt and accurate advice and information on all aspects of purchasing.
- Assists in the preparation of tenders for a wide range of goods and services.
- Liaise with other divisions regarding present and future purchasing needs.
- Minimum of HND/BSc in any Social Sciences discipline
- Minimum of 2 years cognate experience in procurement
- Must have a high level of integrity
- Must have good communication and negotiation skills
- Good problem solving and organizational skills.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545852 to apply for this job .