Workforce Group - Our client in the FMCG Industry, is urgently looking for qualified candidates to fill the position above.
- We are looking for a Facility Officer to provide technical support in the management of the company’s built facilities and related support services in line with the organization policy.
- To ensure that all Facilities are maintained and regular inspections carried out on canteen facilities, offices, building and grounds, cloakrooms, workshops, warehouse, production areas and other on-site and off-site facilities.
- Create a budget for various facility needs and expenses
- Respond to emergency situations or other urgent issues involving the facility
- Ensure the buildings and grounds are maintained, which entails daily and weekly cleaning schedules as well as determining and scheduling repairs, renovation projects, waste reduction improvements and safety inspections
- Day-to-day purchasing, supplier management and contracting
- To supervise cloakroom activities and to ensure good hygiene/GMP standard.
- Plan ahead for any necessary replacements and repairs, scheduling necessary maintenance and management tasks during the times that are least likely to disrupt the business and its employees.
- Minimum of BSc in Engineering or Technical related field.
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years cognitive experience in Technical/Engineering discipline
- Knowledge in Environmental matters, System software packages, etc. Charisma
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resumes. Using ‘Facility Officer’ as the subject of the mail.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545851 to apply for this job .