Our Company; McDorsey Service Company Limited (MSCL) is a market leader in the After Sale Support sector of the Nigerian economy.
MSCL is Nigeria’s leading provider of International Standard After Sale Support for Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs). No other company in Nigeria has our profile and footprint in the sector
Our technical expertise extends to provision of service support for Computers, Power generating Sets, Printers, Photocopiers, Laptops, Air Conditioners, Mobile Phones, TVs, Routers & Modems, PABX, Two- Way Radios, Body Cameras, Type Stamping Machines, Counting Machines, CCTV Cameras, Digital Camera’s and other forms of IT infrastructure and telecommunication terminal units etc
MSCL is Accredited Service Partner/Support Solutions Provider for Nigeria to leading multinationals like Huawei, ZTE Siemens, Haier, Ntel, Alcatel, Fly, Motorola, Skyworth, LAVA, Micromax, Motorola, Hisense, HP, Samsung, Blackberry etc. MSCL operates Service Level Agreements (SLAs) the above mentioned companies. The company is also a service provider to all teh Mobile Network Operators (MNOs).
To ensure organizations enjoys ‘top-of-the-line’ support services for their office IT and Telecommunication infrastructure and other equipment, MSCL offer the ANNUAL MAINTAINANCE CONTRACT (AMC).
Our AMC service minimizes company's maintenance expenses and offers ‘around the clock’ excellent professional support services.
Some key benefits of our Annual Maintenance Contract:
1. Superior service support levels at lower overall cost to organizations
2. Fixed and predetermined costs for ALL our services.
3. MSCL offers 16 years of solid reputation and business integrity.
4. Lower spare parts costs due to MSCL’s relationship with manufacturers
5. Savings will allow organizations reallocate budget to other business challenges.
6. Higher systems ROI by extending device/product usability.
7. Supplementing in-house maintenance at low costs.
8. Certified technicians skilled in cross-platform environments.
9. Cut out risk of dealing with unprofessional service providers
Our company requires for immediate employment a candidate possessing the experience and capacity to operate as the Annual Maintenance Contact (AMC) Manager.
1. Advising the Management on appropriate strategies to meet set objectives
2. Managing and coordinating end-to-end the entire AMC program
3. Implement company policies as related to the AMC program
4. Develop strategies to help the organization achieve strategic business development goals and objectives
5. Define and implement short to long-term tactical Operational plans that align with the vision of business
6. Ensure effective management of relationships
7. Following up new business opportunities to achieve growth for the company
8. Accountable for profitability the AMC program
9. Preparing reports and Providing management with feedback