Electronic PayPlus Limited is a foremost electronic payment company with years of experience in the industry. We are a card-based solutions provider primarily focused on providing total payment solutions to the banking industry and other payment institutions. We offer a wide variety of plastic cards from the simplest PVC to the most sophisticated smart contact and contactless cards.
- Conduct quarterly vulnerability and risk assessment
- Conduct bi-annual verification of IT assets in conjunction with IT and IAC departments, and submit accurate reports.
- Quarterly independent checks of network devices, user accounts and permission level of critical business machines; and submit a report on findings.
- Review of Internal Security Manual with every new staff and conduct bi-annual/annual security awareness training.
- Review critical patch updates for a vulnerability before updating the patch on all critical systems.
- Incidence management and prompt resolution.
- Conduct a quarterly inspection of all security devices to confirm they are working properly, and submit a comprehensive report to management.
- Monthly configuration review of all the Active Devices with the IT Manager.
- Review the weekly card access activities and submit a report to the IAC and HR.
- Review key custodians suitability every quarter.
- Monthly review of the network diagram.
- Annual test of BCP and ERP rehearsal.
- Closure of audit non-conformity within the stipulated time (MasterCard, Verve, VISA and internal audit.
- Review of the ISMS annually and compliance with the policies (clear desk policy, screen lockout etc.).
- Review network scan (GFI LAN Guard) report monthly.
- Monthly review of wireless (airtight) scan report.
- Review of quarterly external network (ASV) scan with IT & IAC for quick remediation of non-conformity.
- Bachelor’s degree or HND in Computer Science.
- CISSP,CISM,CISA,Cisco Certifications.
- 7 years cognate experience in Information Security.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be shortlisted.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545838 to apply for this job .