HC Bonum Limited is a limited liability company registered in Nigeria, with a presence in Kenya and South Africa. HC BONUM is affiliated with global consulting firms- McGhee Productivity Solutions Inc. (USA), Insights (Scotland), Best Year Yet Inc. (USA) and Six Boxes Performance Thinking Network (USA). Our mission is to help facilitate the process by which individuals, teams and organizations achieve set business and/or personal objectives. We provide professional development programs that combine tried and tested, globally recognized methodologies, simple and effective tools, with motivation for behavioral change that drives desired results.
- This is a generalist role that involves helping organizations to improve the performance of their human resources in achieving business objectives.
- The OE Associate Consultant will be required to pitch and sell learning and professional development solutions to companies, write proposals/reports, manage a portfolio of clients and plan client programs.
- Executing projects aligned with the strategic and tactical OE objectives including business process and /or technical/technology requirement as assigned by the USI senior manager of OE or lead team.
- Supporting OE infrastructure and program build-out.
- Representing USI’s perspective and influencing resources to support USI needs on enterprise-wide efforts.
- Extensive experience in business process improvement techniques (Lean, Six Sigma)
- Proven project management experience with a business perspective and a history of delivering results
- Verified ability to execute and implement a strategic, quantifiable business case
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills with the emphasis on anticipating and listening to users’ needs and concerns, delivering effective client service and needs-based solutions.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545837 to apply for this job .