Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently, we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
- Maintain and continuously improve company standards
- Review well design proposals and offset data including an identification of technical and commercial risk, particularly for incentive-based and ‘turnkey’ operations
- Review and critique drilling and workover programs to ensure plans are clear, realistic and robust.
- Provide feedback to all drilling programs in a formal manner.
- Ensure that equipment specified in the drilling program is suitable for the application.
- Utilise well-planning software to determine rig requirements and assess the feasibility of drilling proposed wells.
- Visit the well-site and company offices as required for key meetings and briefings and to provide on-going support and guidance.
- Provide technical support for CLIENT marketing and commercial activities, including preparation of contract tender documents.
- Provide support as necessary during CDS planning activities.
- Implement/Promote effective use of CLIENT performance improvement business tools.
- Facilitate the Major Operational Failure (MOF) process to ensure that the procedure is followed and all MOFs are robustly investigated
- University degree in Drilling/Petroleum Engineering, or in another Engineering discipline paired with substantial experience in the Drilling industry
- 5 years’ experience in Drilling related Service Industry, with a good understanding of Drilling Service field operations
- Strong independent personality, who is questioning the status quo, is able to think out of the box
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), Arabic would be an additional asset
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545829 to apply for this job .