Mooreadvice, a 460-degree Visual Brand Communication agency specializes in integrated marketing communications, offline advertising, and consultancy. We deliver marketing solutions with strategic methods and creative thinking, backed up with technical excellence.
- The Human Resources Manager guides and manages the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for a company within a small to mid-sized company, or a portion of the Human Resources function within a large company.
The major areas the Human Resources Manager manages can include:
- Recruiting and staffing;
- Organizational departmental planning;
- Performance management and improvement systems;
- Organization development;
- Employment and compliance with regulatory concerns regarding employees;
- Employee onboarding, development, needs assessment, and training;
- Policy development and documentation;
- Employee relations;
- Company-wide committee facilitation;
- Company employee and community communication;
- Compensation and benefits administration;
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health;
- Charitable giving; and
- Employee services and counseling.
- Primary Objectives of the Human Resources Manager:
- Health and safety of the workforce.
- Development of a superior workforce.
- Development of the Human Resources department.
- Development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, key employee retention and development, and high performance.
- Personal ongoing development.
Responsibilities of the Human Resources Manager
- The Human Resources Manager is responsible for community relations, philanthropic giving, company community sports team and event sponsoring, space planning, benefits review, and administration.
- The Human Resources Manager bears the leadership responsibility for this function and involved in decisions, implementation, and review.
- Training and Development
- Employee Relations
- Organization Development
Human Resources Manager Job Requirements
- Knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, recruitment, organization development, employee relations, safety, employee engagement, and employee development.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, or Organization Development.
- A minimum of four years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources positions.
- Specialized training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, training, and preventive labor relations, preferred.
- Active affiliation with appropriate Human Resources networks and organizations and ongoing community involvement preferred.
- Possess ongoing affiliations with leaders in successful companies and organizations that practice effective Human Resources Management.
FEMALE APPLICANTS ONLY!
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545826 to apply for this job .