WFO Roedl & Partner is a brand under which WFO Roedl & Partner provides assurance, accounting, tax, legal and business advisory services to ambitious owner-managed businesses, large corporations and not-for-profit organizations.
- The ideal candidates be focused, result-oriented and resilient individuals responsible for providing responsive and value adding services through innovative business development activities for the Firm.
- The role will also require providing research, marketing content development for our media communication activities, relationship development and management alongside other duties.
- Must possess either a University degree with minimum of 2.1 or HND with minimum of Upper Credit.
- Minimum of 3 years post-NYSC work experience in marketing and business development.
- Good academic research ability for research and content development.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Must be able to apply tact and diplomacy for good customer service delivery and management
- Must have good knowledge of vendors sourcing and procurement processes
- Fluency in German language is an added advantage
- Strong graphic design experience and capabilities is an added advantage
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545820 to apply for this job .