WFO Roedl & Partner is a brand under which WFO Roedl & Partner provides assurance, accounting, tax, legal and business advisory services to ambitious owner-managed businesses, large corporations and not-for-profit organizations.
- The IT administrator will be responsible for maintaining the company's IT network, servers, hardware and security systems.
- This job includes investigating and diagnosing network problems, collecting IT usage stats, making recommendations for improving the company's IT systems and carrying out routine configuration and installation of IT solutions.
- The IT Administrator will help employees with some of their more basic computer needs, like setting up new users and managing back-up, security and passwords.
- The IT Administrator will also be the firm's internet police, monitoring internet and email use to make sure compliance with the firm’s IT policies.
Minimum of 5 years core experience in a similar role.
Professional IT qualifications (Microsoft, Cisco and Oracle)
Degree in any relevant course.
- Good problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- A working knowledge of IT operating systems, particularly Windows, Exchange and Citrix
- Strong knowledge on managing Windows Active Directory, Database configuration, shared servers and disaster recovery procedures.
- Hands on experience of installing IT hardware and software
- Good organizational skills
- Good time management
- Ability to work extra hours to resolve emerging issues.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545819 to apply for this job .