MediaVision Limited is Nigeria’s Leading Events Management and Sports Marketing Company with a Vision to be at the Forefront of a Self-sustaining Sports Industry in Nigeria and Africa at large. We are committed to constantly using the vehicle of sports to help our clients reach out in novel, innovative and exciting ways. Over the years, we have been able to build a strong and enduring relationship with corporate Nigeria.
Our passion and professionalism for over the past ten years has seen us rack up an impressive clientele which includes – Pepsi, GT Bank, Cadbury, SystemSpecs, Globacom, Lagos State Government, Standard Chartered Bank, GSK etc.
- Complete responsibility for the Back and front-end Web Administration
- Ensure regular review and update of the website features
- Regular review of the Aesthetics and general outlay of the website
- Consistent review of the Website compatibility with Mobile Phones
- Creative and real-time resolution to technical back-end challenges
- Ensure the website design and functions aligns with the corporate identity
- Ensure seamless navigation for all users
- Proactively implement engagement strategies that will drive traffic to the website
- Solely responsible for the company’s website security
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in web programming
- HND or BSc in any discipline
- Applicants should be between the ages of 21-25 years
- Proficiency in Graphics Designing, Multi-Media Content Development is an added advantage.
- Adobe Photoshop CS6
- Adobe In-design
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Premier Pro
- Adobe After Effect
- Adobe Fireworks
- Social Media Management
- CorelDRAW Graphics Suites
- Wordpress CMS
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Most of the known commercial applications
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545811 to apply for this job .