Ojike & Partners - Our client, a trading conglomerate that has been in existence for over 20 years with branches in Lagos and Onitsha. As a result of their continued expansion they are looking to filling the vacant position below with competent and vibrant individuals who will bring fresh ideas and insights:
- Ensure company accounts and tax returns are prepared and filed correctly and timely. Analysing factory cost in production.
- Analyse budgets and other financial statements
- Review revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents.
- Prepare the financial statements from underlying records
- Inspect books of account and accounting systems for efficiency effectiveness and use of generally accepted accounting procedures to record transactions
- Oversee monthly accounting activities
- BSc/HND with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division in Accounting.
- Advanced Excel skills and fully competent in Microsoft Office programs.
- Good initiative and should be able to work as part of a team.
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to use quick book accounting software.
- IFRS knowledge and exposure is an advantage Extensive analytical financial skills
- Accounting experience is an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation and training skills
- The Salary is competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit their CV’s and credentials clearly stating the job code.
- All applications will be treated in confidence. Only eligible candidates will be contacted
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545805 to apply for this job .