Start-Rite Schools provides qualitative childcare and education to children. Located in a serene environment of the Apo Legislative Quarters, Gudu District, Start-Rite School boasts of fun and flexible learning spaces. We strongly believe that the only thing a school should be concerned with is student learning. Everything that we do is strategic and deliberate, particularly as it relates to why what and how students should learn and assess whether or not students are learning.
- The position will involve teaching students in JSS1 - SSS3 [Year 7-12] and also assisting in the encouragement of extra-curricular activities.
- The applicants must be highly motivated individuals with a keen interest in encouraging and inspiring students to love learning and excel in all subject areas.
- Candidates must be hardworking and enthusiastic teaching professionals with excellent subject knowledge and a sound understanding of the British National Secondary School Curriculum,
- All candidates are expected to have first Degree preferably in Education and the relevant Teaching subject (BSc,BEd).
- Candidates with Masters Degrees in Education have an advantage.
- Candidates with teaching experience in an international school environment are preferred.
- All candidates must possess at least 4-5 years cognate working experience.
- Teaching candidates, especially for Maths, English, Sciences, and Computer must be IGCSE certified and experienced with such examinations.
- Possess above average writing and oral skills with excellent interpersonal organizational and team skills.
- Candidates must be Computer Literate and possess the ability to use MS Office especially in doing presentations and spreadsheet (excel format).
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545804 to apply for this job .