eHealth Africa designs and implements data-driven solutions and technologies to improve health systems for and with local communities. eHA’s technology works in low connectivity settings, and smartly uses data to drive decision-making by local governments and partner agencies to get optimum results.
- We are looking for an exceptional Project Manager who will lead the management and coordination of all aspects of the Assessment of Agricultural Value chains for improving the livelihood in Northern East areas in Nigeria project funded by the World Food Program.
- The ideal candidate would have strong project management skills and experience working in business, sales, and/or agricultural development settings.
- The position could be based in Kano or Abuja and there will be opportunities for travel to eHealth Africa’s offices in Sierra Leone and Liberia for project work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the day-to-day execution and implementation of agricultural value chains projects.
- Provide oversight to project planning to define scope and objectives of programs and utilize strong project management skills, stakeholder management experience, networking, and communication skills.
- Develop and maintain an up to date work plan for project implementation to effectively manage project progress and ensure timely completion of project deliverables, adhering to project timeline and budget.
- Oversee the contractual requirements and financial management for programs. Ensure budgets are tracked against contract milestones.
- Track key performance indicators and create reports and presentations to be delivered to funding agencies and all relevant stakeholders.
- Serve as a point of contact for all inquiries, and issues resolutions for project management, contract budget and remediation, and regulatory document preparation.
- Establish relationships and collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand and enhance processes, leverage existing content and materials, identify interdependencies and common issues and share leading practices across initiatives.
- A minimum of five years of project management experience within private or non-profit sectors. Experience working in international development and donor funding settings is an advantage. Experience working in international agricultural development projects is highly desired.
- Bachelor's degree in a Business field from an accredited college or university; Master's degree, PMP is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to execute and successfully achieve objectives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with aggressive timelines
- Prince 2 certification is a plus
- Excellent organizational, presentation, communication and meeting facilitation skills
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545786 to apply for this job .