Orintory Energy Limited seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Assesses competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends; identifying sales opportunities.
- Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts;
- Servicing of existing customer base and maintaining good working relations at all levels
- Development of new customers and new applications for existing customers
- Closes new accounts by answering telephone and e-mail inquiries; verifying and entering information.
- Fills orders by transferring orders to fulfillment; communicating expected delivery date; explaining stock-outs.
- Develops accounts by checking customer's buying history; suggesting related and new items; explaining technical features.
- Securing orders with acceptable terms and conditions
- Provide accurate forecasts and reports as required
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes department and organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Person Specification/Job Requirements
- Degree qualified in a technical discipline (BSc- Chemical Engineering/Chemical Polymer/Chemistry)
- 2-3 years working experience in the Oil & Gas Sector, Lubricant industry to be precise.
- Experience in selling in a B2B environment
- Computer literate with Proficiency in Powerpoint and Excel
- Dedication and commitment to achieving objectives.
- Target driven and results orientated.
- Must possess entrepreneurial skills, be able to think out of the box, and provide solutions.
- Have the ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) at both a local and international level
- Maintain company confidentiality with sensitive information.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/545783 to apply for this job .